24th March 2020
HART; Statement on Coronavirus (Covid-19) as of 23/03/2020
With the rapidly increasing numbers of COVID-19 cases and the extreme importance of Social Distancing, HART have taken the only responsible decision that they can; ALL training courses for the immediate future have been cancelled/postponed.
We fully understand that skill sets need to be maintained and HART are therefore putting the following in place:
- Situation to be reviewed weekly from 06th April – updates to appear on the HART website.
- Those customers with HART internal training certificates due to expire before 30 April 2020, the expiry of these certificates will be extended by 2 months from the original expiry date (e.g. if your certificate is due to expire 14 April 2020, expiry is extended until 14 June 2020).
For GWO and Qualsafe certification please see guidance from individual approvers.
- HART appreciate that much of the workforce will be away from site and therefore regular safety training and tool box talks. In support of maintaining essential skills, HART are able to offer the following short online training sessions:
- Harness pre-use check and correct fitting
- Competent Persons examination of Fall Protection equipment
- Use of Work Restraint equipment
- Use of Fall Arrest equipment
- Use of AED
- Pre-use check and donning of escape Breathing Apparatus
- Confined Space Entry procedure
- Manual Handling
For more information on the above training sessions please call 07495 091675 or 07713 958980.
We continue to take bookings for regular training courses, earliest dates possible, late April (subject to change dependent on Government advice) – to book a course please call 01795 580333, choose option 2.
Please stay safe and HART look forward to welcoming you back to training when the situation allows.
Phil Rashbrook (Director of Training)