21st April 2020
COVID-19 LATEST STATEMENT UPDATE
HART; Statement on Coronavirus (Covid-19) as of 20/04/2020
As HART remain committed to the Government’s advice on social distancing, we also remain committed to those who continue to work and require training courses in support of their own safety at work.
To that end, HART are now beginning to take bookings for training courses, in line with the following measures:
- Planning for the delivery of regular training courses from 18 May 2020 – please see our online calendar for course dates and availability.
- Delegates will be required to complete a short medical questionnaire at the time of booking*.
- To help enable social distancing we will reduce delegate numbers by up to 50% per course.
- We will be increasing hygiene measures. For example:
- All delegates and HART employees must cleanse their hands on entering the training centre.
- Additional washing of hands throughout the day will be enforced.
- Surfaces and door handles will be cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Lunch, if required, will be individually wrapped for each delegate.
- All training equipment used by delegates will be thoroughly cleaned before and after use.
*Please do NOT book or attend training if you are displaying any of the signs of COVID-19 (the Course Instructor will refuse entry onto the course if they suspect a delegate is ill).
Please be aware that should the Government advice, on the date that your course is due to commence, be that lockdown and social distancing is to be maintained, your course will be postponed, possibly at short notice.
HART will of course reschedule your training for the earliest opportunity, again in line with Government advice at the time.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility during these uncertain times.
Phil Rashbrook (Director of Training)